Saturday, October 13, 2007

Autumn Colors

My students in the U.K. don't know what "Fall" is. Here, the season after summer, of leaves changing color, and the air getting cooler, is known as Autumn. Regardless of what name we give the season, it is a beautiful time of the year! I have to admit that there aren't as many drastic leaf-colour changes here as I have seen in parts of the northwest, but we have seen some beautiful colours none-the-less. The tree pictured above can be seen from our balcony. It is so full of colour! We hope that you enjoy the colours of Autumn during this wonderful time of the year!

3 comments:

Mom P said...

I am rrealllly getting to enjoy the photos from the UK. Looks like the tree in our back yard here in Salem. Live life to the fullest.. My brother learned to spell his name OTM. We called him Autumn (OTM). What a flashback...
Love
DAD

Anonymous said...

Hello Micah and Becky,
Micah it has been so long since I have seen you brother. This is Greg Bratland Jr. I recently accepted Christ back into my life and I got to talking with your mom and dad today at church about you. They told me about your blog Im kinda new to blogger so forgive me if im doing this wrong lol. I told your folks how much I missed all ya it has been so long. I think the last time I saw you was after your wedding. Congratulations on all of your success. WoW! London I can only imagine how awesome that must be. Let me give you my email and blog i just fixed up. my email is gregbratlandjr@gmail.com and my blog is gregbratlandjr.blogspot.com
Things have been good here outside of accepting Christ back into my life which was awesome. I have been pursuing a b.s. degree in biology pre-med I am transfering to Corban in January from Western Oregon. Well back to studying and preping for mid-terms. More to tell but I will save that for later :) Tell your lovely wife hello for me I wish you to the best. Please keep in touch would love to hear from ya. May the lord bless you and keep you

Love ya in christ,
Greg Bratland Jr

Mom P said...

Your tree is beautiful. All the artists of the world have nothing on God and His painting abilities!!The season here is definitely FALL! It seems to be "snowing" red, gold, yellow, etc. Time to brake out the rake. Love you lots,
Mom