
A few weeks ago a girl left this random comment on our blog... saying that her mom went to Western Baptist (now known as Corban College), which is where Micah graduated from and I attended for a couple of years! What started out as a bit of advice for places to stay and things to see, turned into spending a day together!! The three of them (as it turned out!) and I went on a boat ride from central London to Greenwich (yes - the area where Micah & I live), and then went on a walking tour of Historic Greenwich together. It was fantastic!

Along the river, we floated by Canary Wharf - the tall buildings here, which remind Micah and I so much of Bellevue, WA. The one with the triangular top is the TALLEST building in all of the U.K. - 800 feet!
As the title of this post suggests... these girls are from "abroad" - when you consider we're in England! The one pictured on the left in the photo below is actually from Germany. She is staying in London for a year or so, on an exchange sort of program. The other two girls are from New Jersey!!

Here they are, enjoying the Old Naval College, the Royal Observatory, and all that Greenwich has to offer! :)
.JPG)
All 4 of us... standing on the Prime Meridian!
No comments:
Post a Comment