Saturday, July 28, 2007

Life in the Travel Lane

Life has been a bit crazy around here with the summer in full swing (although the weather is like the spring). We have been in so many new places it is almost hard to keep track but to say the least, I am becoming more and more aware of God's awesome beauty created around the globe.

My last 7 days had included the British Open in NE Scotland, a day trip to Windsor which is the Queens summer home, and a little trip south to Madrid. These few days were like going from Winter in Seattle to Summer in Vegas. Scotland was freezing/raining/windy while Madrid was about 100 degrees with a perfect breeze.

I wish I could say I have had tons of sightseeing in every place I have been too, but alas, I have just been a worker bee trying to pay the bills. I also have been a single guy since Becky is on her own tour of Spain from the south coast to Barcelona. I will let her put together one of those 34 page/684 picture posts for your personal education and enjoyment regarding her trip...

Love you all,
Micah

3 comments:

Jenny vick said...

You are a funny man! Good job being responsible with the bills while becky takes loads of pictures from around the globe :) We spent some time with mark and eva and I couldn't help but think of the two of you....when will we all be together? those will be some memories!!! We are proud of you two. Clean the house before beck gets home :)
J.V.

Anonymous said...

Hey, hey. Well, I just found your blog thanks to the ol' Corban alumni magazine. Pretty cool - 'twas fun catching up on you guys' happenings. So...just wanted to say hey. I've joined the blogging world, too. I have to change some of the info (since it says I'm still in China...when, in fact, I actually just moved back to the States this month), but if you ever want to check it out, it's wanderlife.typepad.com.
Anyway, take care, and I'll check ya later.

Mom P said...

So glad you're keeping up the blog. I hope to do the same real soon on the family blog. Just remember, worker bees are indispensible!! The rain has gone away and the sunshine has returned. Dad thought you looked great in the hat from Scotland, too. Love ya, Mom