I didn't even get a chance to take a picture this time, but let me tell you - Micah and I just finished off the first 6 (yep - count them...6!) peanut butter cookies that we've had since December!
Unlike taco seasoning, a person CAN find peanut butter in England, it just isn't very GOOD peanut butter! Our dear friend Jenny sent us a little care package a bit ago... including a jar of Jif Creamy Peanut Butter. BettyCrocker.com gave me an excellent recipe for rich, creamy peanut butters, with a buttery crunch. As a side-note, p.b. cookies are Micah's favorite... so now he and I have both had our fill of food-cravings. Never-the-less, we're just as excited to get home to eat some northwest pizza and Burgermaster (with our hands! Here they eat EVERYTHING with a knife and fork!).
Have a great weekend!
Friday, May 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad I could be of service. when I saw the caption I thought that you had checked out the white sauce recipe to make cheese sauce for Micah's cuauliflouwer (sp?) I guess just one thing at a time :)
love,
jen
Post a Comment