Thursday, April 12, 2007

Visiting with Eva!

I picked up Eva at the airport bright and early yesterday. I'm so excited to have her here! We took it easy yesterday in order to allow her to rest from a LONG day of travel, and to prepare us for conquering London today, tomorrow, and Saturday! Her visit marks the beginning of a VERY busy month and a half before Micah and I head back to the northwest for a visit. Between now and the beginning of June Micah is going to Houston and probably to Oslo again for work, Morgan is coming to visit for a bit, I'm heading to Malta to visit Eva who will be staying there with her sis, then Eva comes back to London to visit again but this time will have her husband with her! And oh, yeah, somewhere in there I'll have to fit in time for homework so that I can actually graduate with my M.Ed. when we visit in June. Hummm... I'll have to put that on my schedule. ;)

3 comments:

Mom P said...

This is for Eva...if Becky's half the tour guide in person as she is with camera and words, you're going to have a smashing, jolly good time seeing the sights. She makes us all feel as if we're there with her with her great fotos and prose...hey Beck, Have a wonderful time with Eva..

love, mom

Jenny vick said...

Grrrr.......I'm insanely jelous!!! Have a great time girls..micah too, but really....who are we kidding. It's really about doing the "girlfriend" thing in London!!! Once again...I'm living through your experiences :) so live it up and I can't wait to hear about it.

Anonymous said...

i must ditto jenny... i might have to stop looking at pictures for awhile because they're making me too jealous... jeff says hi to you both!
-ashley
ps jeff watched your rangers go down today, 14-6... sorry micah :)