Okay, so I'm reaching out on a limb here - quite beyond my normal technological capabilities, but here goes nothing. Well, technically it is something - but it is an unedited, unrehearsed video hello coming from me at 10:30pm on Monday night and for those of you who know me well, that's way past my bed time. :) So, I don't look my best, and I'm talking into a camera that is 12 inches from my face, AND I'm waiting for Micah to come home for Norway... this is what has become of me. Hee, hee! Enjoy...
first video hello
Add to My Profile More Videos
(In order to view this video, click on the play button in the lower left-hand corner)
p.s. It SNOWED today! Crazy because it was nearly 60 degrees last week and sunny every day, and then out of the blue (literally, the sky was blue on minute and dark grey the next) we had hail and snow today! It didn't stick, but it makes me wonder what will happen over night...
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Becky!
How do you open the video clip? I click on the "play" button and it doesn't do anything...
Hope you are well. We are doing well here. It has been beautiful here but the rain came today...
Love you!
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Becky,
Happy birthday to you....
We love you and wished we were there to celebrate with you....
NOW, How do I do the Videos?? You came in loud and clear... You did well.... Did you use the "WebCam" on the blog site... or how did you do it on your blog;....
You are Brilliant!! Your getting very "technecial" in your old age... Love you,
Nana and Papa
hello
Post a Comment