Friday, March 16, 2007

Random Updates...

I think that most of you are familiar with Ikea in Renton and what a great place it is to get household items at great prices. Well.... I traveled up towards Wembly Stadium and went to Ikea there! I bought a few household items, but mostly just had fun browsing around a familiar shop! The layout and everything was very similiar to the store in WA, except that this one was two-stories, instead of one. All in all, it's probably about the same size though.
Click here to see my Ikea in London!
Yesterday I went to Burrough market - a food market, sort of like a farmer's market, where you can find everything from fresh fruit and vegetables, to cheeses, olives, and butchers.


My favorite shops (even though I haven't bought anything from them yet!) are the unique flower shops that seem to be everywhere.


An update about me running: Hah! Okay, so I've been sticking with it pretty well and the running is getting easier, though I still get sideaches from time to time! My motivation is the beautiful sunny days we've been having and knowing how close I am to finishing my M.Ed. so I can really start training for that 1/2 marathon! :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go, girl! If anyone can do a 1/2 you can!