Thursday, March 08, 2007

Guess who's coming to visit?

Morgan & Becky at Northwest University Graduation, May 2006
This is Morgan, Micah's younger brother and me, of course. Morgan graduated from Northwest University (GO Eagles!) with his BA in Education last May (hence the photo), finished his student teaching, and just receieved his WA state teaching certificate. He is currently renting our condo with a friend, but had actually moved in before we moved out and he lived with us for about 4 months. Needless to say, we got a little attached to him (as we are with ALL family - don't worry, we don't play favorites!) and we miss him. The good news though, is that he's coming for a visit! He lands bright and early... well, early anyway. I'll let you know later if he's 'bright' or not (hee, hee) on Monday morning, April 23rd and will stay for 10 days! We are very excited to have him come visit. Micah and I just got another e-mail from some friends, Mark and Eva, and they're going to come for a visit this spring too!
Micah, Becky, Mark, & Eva in Newport, OR during November 2006
We are SO excited to see family and friends. And the good news also is that it won't be long before we go to the Northwest for a visit. Our plane lands on June 2nd, so we'll be see ALL of you soon!

2 comments:

Mom P said...

Wow, I just talked with that boy (Morgan)and he didn't say a word! Of course, I hadn't read the blog yet this morning. Maybe I'll just have to call him back and get some more info...love ya

ps...great pics

Steph said...

Hey guys sorry this is so quick, but I am so excited that a family member will be able to come see you. 13 weeks isn't very much longer and who knows maybe Kolbie will still be as petite as she is today. I love you all and when I get all of our schedules a little more under control I will have time to read your blog spot, I have missed a few weeks, I cannot believe it. What was I doing? Oh yah having a baby and staying up until the wee hours of the morning or just staying up :).

Love you all
Steph